Saturday 4 October 2008

This is my scrapbook, and this is the first page I did, I layered in three different papers, the first being a 12x12 soft grey and pink stripe, the second a smaller 8x8 pink stripe and the small 6x6 is actually the words to twinkle twinkle which i have been singing to my little person since she was born, the word sweet is chipboard letters from a set i was given and the hearts are wooden and painted red, the word dream is a metal embellishment

although not obvious there are clear stickers on the photographs, the bottom one which is little person sleeping on top of me (she always takes liberties!!!) and it says, "there is nothing sweeter that sleeping with your babies, and letting their breathe touch your cheeks"
the picture at the top with little person sucking her thumb, says "people who say they sleep like babies, don't have any, L J Burke
Posted by Picasa

No comments: