Saturday 4 October 2008

A Tisket, A Tasket a green and yellow basket


this card was made for a friend of him indoors, mum so i wanted something traditional with a contemporary twist (listen to me i sound like i know what i am talking about!)
The basket is from the my community cartridge on the cricut, and the daisies i bought from a local craft shop, the happy birthday is a silver peel off as is the silver border and the ribbon which is my contemporary twist lol is from a qvc kit, don't you love the bow i wont tell you how long it took me to realise there was a nice easy way to do this!!!
The dragon fly on the handle is a little metal embellishment and the tiny lady bug is wooden and so cute! i actually love this card although there is no movement or anything particularly "unusual" about it, it came together so well, and i know the recipient loved it, and you know what? that's all that mattered!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love this card. Thanks for sharing.
Carol - Canada