Saturday 4 October 2008

Daddies Girl


This is my little person and him indoors, the paper has been cut on the diagonal and there is a ribbon down the middle covering the join which says family ties, the two small picture frames are wooden and have a burnt effect with flowers around them, there are two vellum quotes from DCWV all about girls vellum quotes, the bottom one is the title and says daddy's girl the one at the top is my favourite and reads "My Finger may be small, but I can still wrap my daddy around it" these are both attached using brads
The photo in the middle was what we crafters call a Happy Accident the focus on the camera was out, but it really works in the context of the page. it is of him indoors and little person having a wee kiss and has a rub on over the top which reads " You can't help look through this book without realising how much i love you, but don't underestimate the love that your dad also has for you! Your father has a soft place in his heart for you but he expresses his feelings differently. I use my scrap book to tell you my thoughts. Your dad may not write in a special book but he reveals his love for you in other ways that may not always be visible"

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your cards and blog. Great work!
Deb

Laurinda said...

Wonderful projects and blog space. Isn't it fun?